Monday, February 7, 2011

The promised dancing video, and some other odds and ends

I was going to log on just to share this video from daycare, but I've got quite a bit of stuff lined up already from the week, so this post will be a bit longer.

First, here is that video I mentioned last post of Grady dancing at daycare. 

Last Thursday, Matt, Grady & I met with the urologist about next steps.  All is pretty much as I said before.  We have a follow-up ultrasound on March 10 to check to see if the doctor popping the ureterocele in his bladder during the latest procedure is relieving pressure.  If not, the first surgery may get moved up a bit from the 5-6 month timeframe.  The second surgery will follow 5-6 months after that. 

Here we are leaving - Grady is so relieved to be outta there!


Grady has been really enjoying playing peek-a-boo.  He takes any opportunity to cover himself up and pop out.  I took a box out from the basement and covered it with a cloth to see if he would be interested in hiding in the box.  He wasn't really, but Besa was, and he liked playing peek-a-boo with her!



Here are some photos Matt took just experimenting with his new zoom lens.  I like these, because they are pretty representative of every interaction Grady has with his toys - try to eat it, play (usually this involves shaking the object over his head, which he isn't doing here), make noises at it, look for the next thing, then move on. 







And then, this picture just cracks me up:

I took Grady for a jog in the jogging stroller on Friday.  On the way out, he grabbed one of his shoes from the mat, so I let him take it to the jogging stroller.  He held onto it like that the whole ride!  He's an odd one, that Grady!

No comments:

Post a Comment