Saturday, April 17, 2010

Grady's First Date

We've had a pretty quiet few days as Matt, Grady and I have settled into life without the grandparents. Yesterday, Grady and I met up with one of the mommies from our birthing class and her daughter Rose for a walk in Forest Park. We decided to go for a sporty, athletic look:



The outfit was complemented with a yellow pompom hat - very chic. The date was a qualified success. Rose cried for a good portion of it, Grady slept for all of it, and also peed his pants. But still, for a first date, not bad!

Today Grady has been concentrating on eating and sleeping. I am working hard to keep up with his needs.

Grady's great-aunt Joanie sent the cutest package of wash cloths, a bathrobe, hooded towels, etc., which we received today. I can't wait for his umbilical cord to come off so we can deck him out!

If it's nice tomorrow, we may take a family trip to Washington Park - if we do go, I will take lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment