Thursday, October 21, 2010

This week's highlights

Grady has turned into a moving machine.  Although he's been able to go from back to tummy for quite a while now, he hasn't had much interest in implementing it.  Lately, though, you put him down on the playmat, come back a minute later, and he's either backed himself into a wall (can move backwards, not forwards), or is on his tummy staring at you like you put him down that way.  It's made for some interesting wake-up positions in the crib.

I am also proud to announce that I finished knitting the first item of clothing for Grady since before he was born.  Luckily, I made it for size 9 months, as I started it 3 months ago!  Here's Grady modeling it:



Yesterday we tried giving Grady broccoli, with limited success.


And the video


We received a little push back today on the "Goomy" nickname.  Personally, I cannot imagine why.  (And it's way better than butter butt).  So I was hoping to get some help from all of you.  Cast your vote to the right or post a comment below for your choice.

Finally, I am very sad to report that Matt leaves tonight for a wedding and then NYC, so Grady and I will be on our own for about a week.  Luckily, we have friends coming into town for the weekend, but we will still miss him very much.  Safe travels, Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment