Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farmers Market

I've been waiting since October, and Grady has been waiting his whole life, and it is finally here! Today was the opening day for the Sellwood/Westmoreland Farmers Market!



(I was worried Grady was going to be too excited to sleep, but he slept much better last night to everyone's relief.)

Grady and I spent most of the day in anxious anticipation.



But finally, the time had arrived! Here is Grady contemplating what to buy.



Grady insisted on posing with all our purchases.



I might have bought the baguette just for the size comparison photo.

Unfortunately, I do not have a shot of Grady with an apple, since he once again said not only apple, but also apple pie today - and I have it on tape! He says apple pie first, then apple.



This video was taken during tummy time. It wasn't Grady's best effort, but here is a shot of him briefly lifting his head.



He gets so frustrated! He's much better at lifting his head when looking for food.

Matt and I are going to Neil and Cynthia's tonight for dinner. It will be our first dinner out of the home since Grady was born, excluding hospital stays. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I did hear him say Apple Pie! :-)

    By the way, it doesn't look like Grady likes sharing his stroller with baguettes. But I guess now that he's getting older, he does have to start Learning to Share, even his stroller.

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. no doubt, your kid is a genius!
    And now, I am ready for the farmer's market!

    ReplyDelete