Sunday, June 13, 2010

All the ladies in the house

Last night, we had Jada, Trevor and (most importantly from Grady's perspective) Rose over for dinner. The weather finally cooperated, and we were able to eat out on the porch. Here are some pictures of the cute little couple. Rose was playing a bit hard to get.


hell-o little lady!


check out these abs

The weather stayed nice today, so we thought we'd try out a little wading pool for Grady. He loves his bath, so I thought he would love this too, but I was very wrong.



He got off his nap schedule yesterday, so it could be that he was just cranky. We did try the pool again after a quick nap, and he seemed slightly more tolerant, but still didn't seem to enjoy it like he enjoys his baths.







That last picture pretty much sums it up. We'll try again in a few weeks and see how he likes it. He changes so quickly, it could be a completely different experience for him.

Here are some shots of him putting up with me during his bath this morning.



seriously mom?


okay, I guess it's pretty funny

This is my last week before I go back to work. Next week will be very tough. We are going to really celebrate this week, and I will have to keep reminding myself that I'm only going back 3 days a week. That's not so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment