Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Schedule

Grady seems to be doing pretty well with his new schedule, although I have a feeling it will feel a little more uprooted next week once he starts at daycare. My biggest concern was that it would be difficult for him to adjust to bottles all day and then breast all the next day, but I should have known better. Grady will eat from anything! (See the video of him trying to eat Matt's nose for instance!)

Grady has gotten so good at keeping his head up. He has even started smiling during tummy time, which was unheard of a few weeks ago. Here are a couple shots of him with his head held high.





He also decided he didn't mind rolling today, after taking a few days off to consider whether it was something he wanted to continue. He always looks so pleased with himself once he's rolled, but I think it may be largely due to me being so excited when he does it!

The weather has finally turned sunny in Portland, so Grady and I went on my inaugural jog with the jogging stroller this morning. Here he is decked out and ready to go.



The stroller rolls really easily, but it is a little awkward learning how to run while pushing a baby in front of you! I was pretty exhausted after running only one mile. Grady was too!



Tomorrow marks the end of my first week back at work, and Matt's last day as a stay-at-home Dad. Rumor has it he may be guest blogging about his week with Grady, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. So handsome! And so good at tummy time now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable as usual and I am impressed with the jog stroller thing. There is a guy I see regularly on Saturdays pushing a DOUBLE jog stroller with kids - not babies. He has to be pushing 50 pounds or so around. Good dad, right?

    ReplyDelete