Friday, June 4, 2010

Goodie!

Yesterday, my grandma and cousin Joy arrived to meet Grady (and you know, see me and Matt). It's a long trip for my grandma, who is 92 years old!, so we are especially grateful that she was able to come out. We basically just hung around the house yesterday, taking refuge from the 22nd straight day of rain in Portland. Here are some pictures of Grandma and Joy with the baby.





They are off to see Mount Hood today while Grady and I meet up with Rose and Jada. They'll be back for dinner tonight. Tomorrow Uncle Cliff comes!

I mentioned I think on the last post how Grady has become enamored with the decals by his changing table. I think I have also mentioned on numerous occasions how well Grady can carry on a conversation. In this video, he clearly roars, tells me he's looking at the zebra, tells me the sound a zebra makes, agrees that he says neigh, and then says oh goodie. He is brilliant. No doubt about it.



We're continuing with trying to get Grady to sleep better in his crib for naps. He had a solid 2 hour nap in there yesterday morning, but blew it in the afternoon, opting to coo at his mobile instead. He slept for 40 minutes this morning, until the white noise maker went off. We have ocean sounds playing, but maybe I should change it to the rain sounds - then he would just sleep the second he gets into the crib what with this weather!

Well, we better get primped for Grady's date. He's already taken his bath, looking quite regal while he was at it.

1 comment:

  1. This is great stuff. He DEFINITELY said goody!

    Marth

    ReplyDelete