Wednesday, June 16, 2010

He rolls!

Grady must have been practicing rolling in his head all night, because this morning he woke up and rolled before I even had time to hit record on the camera! Don't worry, don't worry - I captured rolls two and three.





I'm not sure you can tell on the video, but he is wearing a Phllies t-shirt bought by Matt's grandma. We will be submitting this to the Phillies in case they need a new shortstop or something. Here's a better shot of Grady in the t-shirt, with his best "I'm a roller" expression.



Grady's had a bit of a setback in the sleep department these past few days. This morning he woke up at 3 ready to go, and didn't fall back to sleep until 5. He's also just awoken from his usually 2 hour morning nap after about 30 minutes, so I should go see what's going on.

1 comment: