Saturday, November 20, 2010

Has it been a week?

Yikes, sorry! 

Grady has been battling a bit of a virus the past few days.  He is in good spirits, but he has gone through more diapers in the past 48 hours than he has probably in the past two weeks combined.  So we've been pretty much house-bound. He is being a good sport about it, but I hope everything clears up soon. 

I think Grady is getting really close to crawling.  He can get his chest all the way off the ground, and can scooch his bum way up, but he hasn't figured out how to combine the two together yet.  He is getting SO frustrated, so the motivation is there.  I took about 20 minutes of video, but the amount of editing it would take to show you what I mean is probably not worth it - I will try again today.  I'm hoping he starts crawling at Thanksgiving, when Grandma, Goopy and Uncle Cliff are all here. to witness it 

Yesterday I took some photos of Grady for our Christmas card, using the old Santa hat from Michelle & Michael.   Here are some of them:








I had all my Barefoot Contessa cookbooks out yesterday trying to figure out what to make for Thanksgiving (can you believe it's next week?!?).  As most of you probably know, I am completely obsessed with the Barefoot Contessa.  Seems to run in the family!



If Grady's up for it, we're having a baby class reunion tomorrow afternoon, and then his swimming lesson.  Should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment