Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Practicing his moves

This is my first week of going back to work three days a week, and Grady going to daycare for three consecutive days.  His first day back after a week off went well, although he was very clingy when I picked him up.  I think he might have been nervous I wasn't coming back after Uncle Cliff left, then my parents, then Matt, then me this morning!   It made for a cuddly evening, which was fine by me. 

At dinner tonight, Grady decided to practice his strip tease.  This started out as a game of peek-a-boo, with Grady lifting up his bib and then giving me a big smile when he put it down.  Until....


The boy's got moves! 

We both miss Daddy over here.  Grady tolerates me putting him to bed at night, but he much prefers Daddy doing it.

It will be weird not being with Grady tomorrow.  I'm lucky to only be working three days a week, but it seems like a lot all of a sudden! 

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete