Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Changes

Rather than continuing to complain about how unhappy I am with our current daycare situation, we've decided to do something about it. Yesterday Matt and I met with a new daycare, and it is just a world of difference. I am so excited about this place. I still need to talk to my boss because it would involve a different schedule, so I don't want to post too much now, but if it all works out I will let you know more on Friday.

Here is Grady in his dressed to impress outfit for the new daycare.

Looking studious:



Trying to hold it together:



Forget studying, it's time to party!



Such a happy baby!



Here he is having so much fun with his playmat.



In contrast to these pictures, Grady is screaming bloody murder right now. Matt and I have begun sleep training with Grady. We've been trying to make things easier for Grady to sleep at daycare by first unswaddling him at home (they don't swaddle at daycare), and now by trying to get him to learn how to fall asleep on his own. Boy, is it hard to hear him cry. But he has already made some good progress after only a day or so of implementing it. Once we start, we can't go back, but sometimes it would be so much easier to just pick him up and cuddle him until he falls asleep. He has to learn how to fall asleep on his own at some point, though, so we are sticking to our guns.

Here's a parting shot of Grady looking, in my humble opinion, adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment