Friday, July 30, 2010

The cloth tasting continues

Today marks the end of our first week with my new schedule. I think it's gone pretty well so far. Grady seems pretty happy about it anyway!



After my friend Cat saw the blog post about Grady eating the circle of neglect chair, she suggested that we put a towel around him to prop him up a bit. Er, not sure we saw much improvement with that!



I think Alyssa is right - he is firmly in oral fixation stage!





He is also obsessed with grabbing onto things. Here are a few shots of me trying to take his picture earlier today.





He really wanted that camera!

Grady just gets more and more fun every day. He's experimenting a lot with sounds. He especially likes "AaaaAAAAAaaAAeeeEEAAaa." He is such a smiley, happy baby. It's such a treat to spend time with him! It doesn't hurt either that he's pretty easy on the eyes!

1 comment:

  1. that reminds me of when my niece started noticing the camera and I think I have a video of her diving at it with her mouth! Love that look in the last pic :)

    ReplyDelete