Saturday, July 3, 2010

Made it through the week!

Well, we made it through Grady's first week of daycare, some of us more enthusiastically than others.



Everyone at the daycare center commented on what a calm and happy baby Grady is. I'm glad that he's having a good time there, but it makes me worried that they aren't paying as much attention to him as they could, since he doesn't complain much. Every time I've come to get him, he has just been hanging out in his little baby chair, and the notes from every day say how much Grady enjoyed looking at the other babies. Would be nice if he did something other than just look, but one day at a time! I don't know if things are getting easier or I'm just getting used to being unhappy about it.

Here's Grady making a weird face before going to daycare on Friday.



Grady is turning three months old in just a few days. It's really amazing to see how much he's grown! Take a look at this picture of Grady with Goomy and Goopy from his first week, and this picture of him with them from yesterday. He towers over them now!





Okay, okay. You probably can't tell just by looking due to the artful photography here, but this is actually a photo of Grady posing with his gooparents while they're on tv! You think that's something, Uncle Cliff had a speaking role! Here is Grady in complete awe of his famous uncle.



I guess here is where I plug Boston Med. Cliff really makes the show, but I think it would still be watchable even if he weren't in it. You can watch him on hulu at 18:36 ("I think 2.5 is good") and the rest of the gang around 39:55.

We don't have many plans for the Fourth, although Grady has been eyeing some fireworks.



I optimistically signed up for a half marathon tomorrow, thinking I would be in slightly better shape by now and also apparently ignoring the 6:45 am start time! I'm still going to try to do it, but it will be an adventure! On Monday, our friends Joanna and Jay are having us over.

Happy 4th, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment