Friday, July 23, 2010

Phew!

I spoke to my boss and got the all-clear for a new schedule that will allow Grady to go to this fanstastic new daycare that we found. They can't take Grady until October, but until then I will be able to pick up Grady at 2:30 and work the remaining hours from home. That way Grady can get at least one good afternoon nap in, which I think will make a huge difference for our time together and for Grady's overall well-being. Grady and I were both pretty nervous going into today.



But now we are so relieved and happy!



I am so excited about this new place, I can't even begin to tell you. It's just a world of difference from Grady's current daycare. He will be one of only three babies with the teacher, they go outside every day, they have a separate room for naps, etc. etc. etc. I'm just so pleased.

My friend Mimi is in town this weekend for a wedding. We won't get to see her again until Sunday because of wedding-related activities, but it was great to see her yesterday! We quickly reverted to our old roommate days and spent time watching some quality tv while having wine and cheese. I couldn't tell you a thing we watched, though, since we spent most of the time catching up and playing with Grady.

Mimi is quite the knitter, and made Grady an adorable little Red Sox cap and a gorgeous green sweater. Here's Grady modeling the outfit:







Going by sheer volume of Red Sox paraphernalia, Grady must be in the top 10 on the list of Red Sox fans!

1 comment:

  1. That is some impressive knitting! And I'm glad you'll be getting Grady into a better daycare!

    ReplyDelete